Wednesday August 3, 2022 – Merchants House of Glasgow (10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Are you or do you work for a social landlord based in Scotland?
- Do you have questions about your asbestos and fire responsibilities?
- Want to learn more about KPIs for resident safety?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, why not come meet industry peers, listen to our briefings and chat with us.
We are Housing H&S Compliance UK Ltd, health and safety specialists for the social housing sector. We are hosting an informal but informative day to share information and answer your questions.
This is FREE to attend, but you must Reserve in advance to get your tickets as places are limited!
There will be no sales pitches, just authentic information to support you as a social landlord! Our specialists are available to offer short information sessions and answer all your questions regarding asbestos management and fire safety.
Here is our schedule for the day:
- Understanding asbestos surveys – an overview of asbestos survey content and what you need to know
- Fire safety legislation in Scotland – social housing, what do I need to know?
- Asbestos risk assessment in non-domestic and domestic premises – what is the difference in terms of obligations?
- Fire risk assessment – types of assessment and the importance of competence when selecting an assessor, including how you can ensure this
- Asbestos management plans – what should be included?
Our Director will also talk about the importance of KPIs and accurate reporting and introduce our Compliance KPI Dashboard.
There will be refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch – we look forward to welcoming you. Don’t forget to reserve your place….
Discover us here
Find us on LinkedIn
follow us on Twitter